Telephone: (+39) 0438 31598
Sparkling varietal purity wine obtained in compliance with the year of production.
It has a fine and persistent perlage, a creamy froth and distinctly fruity notes reminiscent of apple, peach and rose flowers. He mellow and harmonious taste makes it good as aperitif, it is ideal with fish and cheese snack or as table-wine with delicate dìshes.
Recommended serving temperature : 6-8 ° C.
This is the Confraternita del Prosecco bottle.This bottle can only be used by the firms authorised by the Confraternita, only producers of Prosecco Superiore Docg minimum at 51%, and coming from the historical hills of DOCG.
GRAPES: 100% Glera.
THE VINEYARDS: exposed to the sun on the hill slopes of Valdobbiadene area.
- Alcohol content about 11.5% vol.
- Level of acidity 6.0 gr. / l.
- sweet wine - Sugar 12 gr. / l.
- Bottle pressure 5.8 atm
- Re-fermented in an autoclave at 15-16 ° C for about 8 days
- The wine remains on the yeasts for over 30 days